This course is an opportunity for students to work together to pick a game/activity, learn the rules, and play the game.
- Instructor: Alyssa Smith
- An opportunity for student led games will also be included.
- Students choose a game and learn about the games including the history and rules of the game.
- They will also play each game while utilizing social skills and knowledge of proper etiquette.
- Outdoor games may include Kick Ball, Golf, Frisbee Golf, KanJAm, Ultimate Frisbee, Wiffleball, Capture the Flag, Soccer.
- Indoor games may include card games, board games, basketball, floor hockey, and Tag games.
- Students will also be welcome to bring in any new game ideas to share with others.