Designing Through Computers and Nature
Join our team as we use computers and nature to design and create both virtual and real world projects.
- Instructor: Nancy Boymer and Eileen Vaughn
- Some explorations will include learning from computer applications such as Lego WeDoRobotics.
- We’ll design BristleBots using small motors and batteries to make them move.
- We’ll use the Makey Makey to design audio and visual projects that respond through circuitry.
- Other explorations will take us outdoors where we will collect materials from the surrounding habitat and design games and sculptures.
- Our activities are varied so that they will take us both inside and outside during the day.